Hybris Technical Lead
Your future role:Our client is growing its technology development capability within Romania. They have
great ambitions and want you to be a part of growing the future of our Technology
practice in the region.
If you're interested in the development of innovative digital solutions, then joining our client`s Consulting Team as an eCommerce Developer could be your most rewarding
move. The role provides you the opportunity to support the growth one of their key
capability focuses around eCommerce.
Their Digital service line is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design
and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading
global business and technology consultancy. They work with a wide range of iconic
local and global organisations, helping them understand and profit from the online
and mobile revolution.
They are looking for their Developers to continually challenge and grow their own technical expertise and to help mentor more junior developers. The technology landscape is ever moving. They expect their Developers to be passionate about their areas of focus, staying close to established and emerging trends.
Successful candidates will demonstrate both their ability to work independently and
their experience in making key decisions. We are seeking exceptional candidates
who have the commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization that is a
part of one of the world's premier consulting firms.
Job requirements:• At least 4 years' recent experience developing eCommerce solutions in an
agile development team including at least 1 years' recent experience
operating in a Technical Team Lead role for a team developing eCommerce
• Strong experience leading teams of 10 or more developers
• Has delivered at least two eCommerce solutions, through to deployment and
• Strong experience with hybris, design & implementation
• Experience of working in a project-based environment, liaising with customers
throughout the entire solution delivery lifecycle while managing their demands
• Experience working in development teams using agile development methods
and supporting tools such as Scrum and Kanban
• Experience with continuous integration and automated testing tools
• Proven capability for identifying technical solutions to complex business
• Drive and determination to continually learn new things and develop yourself
into a world class digital developer
• Passion for digital and technology
• Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
• A team player who enjoys working with others to solve problems and sharing
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• A balance of logical problem solving and innovative thinking.
Additional desirable experience includes:
• Commerce (ATG or other java based platforms)
• Search & merchandising (Oracle Endeca, Fredhopper or similar)
• Content management (Adobe CQ, OpenText ECM, Oracle WebCenter or
• Order management (IBM Sterling Order Management, Manhattan Order
Lifecycle Management or similar)
• Product information management (hybris, Heiler, Stibo or similar)
• Digital asset management (Adobe CQ, OpentText Media Management,
Oracle WebCenter or similar).
Our client offers:Fresh & complex projects;
Support certification processes within individuals chosen domains.