Your future role:Our client is growing its technology development capability within Romania. They have
great ambitions and want you to be a part of growing the future of our Technology
practice in the region.
If you're interested in the development of innovative digital solutions, then joining our client`s Consulting Team as an eCommerce Developer could be your most rewarding
move. The role provides you the opportunity to support the growth one of their key
capability focuses around eCommerce.
Their Digital service line is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design
and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading
global business and technology consultancy. They work with a wide range of iconic
local and global organisations, helping them understand and profit from the online
and mobile revolution.
They are looking for their Developers to continually challenge and grow their own technical expertise and to help mentor more junior developers. The technology landscape is ever moving. They expect their Developers to be passionate about their areas of focus, staying close to established and emerging trends.
Successful candidates will demonstrate both their ability to work independently and
their experience in making key decisions. We are seeking exceptional candidates
who have the commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization that is a
part of one of the world's premier consulting firms.
Main responsibilities include:
• Hands on technology development / delivery
• Take ownership of solution components
• Working with senior developers and architects to design and deliver
components that work towards the overall solution
• Help to provide technical mentorship of more junior developers
• Ensure quality for own work that is delivered, using the firms established
processes and tools to achieve this
• Selecting the most relevant tools/techniques
• Deliver eCommerce solutions such as hybris (Java Spring based platform)
• Work within agile delivery processes, using collaboration tooling such as JIRA
- Strong experience as a professional Java Spring developer
- Experience with the hybris eCommerce platform
- Awareness of tools such as JIRA, BitBucket/GitHub
- Comfort working as a team that at times collaborates with other geographically distributed teams
- Strong collaboration, communication, written and verbal
- Fast learner, able to work independently, and adapt to changing priorities
- Working knowledge of both windows and linux based environments
- Must have strong knowledge of:
o Frameworks: Spring/Struts, ORM framework like Hibernate etc.
o Agile Methodologies (Scrum / Kanban)
o Continuous Integration and TDD
Our client offers:Fresh & complex projects;
Support certification processes within individuals chosen domains.