Our client started its mission in 1986, driven by the vision of providing freedom to people using computers. 30 years later, our client tops the industry’s award lists and is trusted by 100M+ users around the globe to protect their digital lives across all their devices, non-stop.
Director Website & eShop
A leading provider of proprietary IT security solutions for private and professional customers
Your future role:
We are looking for a highly creative and self-motivated Director Website & eShop for our client to manage and optimize the websites to provide best-in-class optimization infrastructure and services for marketing.
Leading a solid team consisting of product owner, content manager, frontend and backend developers and quality assurance, you will be part of the Marketing Steering Committee report directly to the CMO.
This is a hands-on position requiring superior Agile web product management, UX, CRO and technical skills. You will need the ability to simultaneously manage the day-to-day execution of design and frontend development projects while rolling out “big-picture” implementations that drive our client's strategic goals.
Drive the technical vision of our client’s websites and content infrastructure;
Deliver a wide range of digital initiatives from large-scale web implementations to microsites, landing pages, email development etc.
Supply the best-possible CMS as a self-service to all Marketing teams and allow them instant optimizations without needing to queue by priority;
Own the optimization of the check-out and payment process in strong liaison with internal and external stakeholders;
Drive mobile transformation and optimization, ensuring easy funnel flows and maximum conversions;
Collaborate closely with IT technical teams leveraging their backend services & knowledge;
Team up with multiple teams to speed up processes on a daily basis, such as Customer Acquisition, Product Management, CRM, PR, Social Media and others;
Play an active role in defining visitor personas and crafting website journeys that lead visitors through awareness to consideration to engagement with sales;
Incorporate iterative testing, analysis and refinement into every aspect of our web-marketing strategy and tactics;
Lead change! Bring an infectious enthusiasm for creating world-class websites;
Estimate and plan projects according to business value, effort and urgency;
Help the team solve any tricky development situations;
Occasional need to travel to collaborate with teams in Munich, Berlin and Tettnang (HQ).
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent (Master’s degree preferred);
- 5+ years of experience leading web-marketing initiatives, including experience with large global sites;
- Demonstrable an understanding of all aspects of web strategy, including analytics-driven business analysis and goal-setting, conversion optimization, information design and architecture, and user experience and visual design;
- A track record of collaborating with and influencing a broad range of stakeholders;
- Deep experience designing and optimizing for SEO and SEM, supported by ongoing analysis and refinement;
- Experience in directly managing a web-development team and managing relationships with agencies and marketing colleagues in demand generation, content development and operations;
- Excellent project management and Agile skills, plus commitment to deadlines, processes and policies;
- Great professional-level English communication skills;
- Excellent leadership skills.
Our client offers:
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making;
- Stimulating and agile work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Multinational team with a positive attitude toward life and work;
- Professional challenges to match your interests and skills;
- Modern IT infrastructure;
- Subsidized canteen, free gym, free ice cream and other attractive benefit.