Project Manager - Marketing
Would you like to be a part of an innovative, international company and manage new exciting projects?
Your future role:Blueair is growing and they are now looking for a Project Manager to their Marketing Department. The marketing of Blueair today consists of 10 people, who work globally with branding, graphic production, communication and other areas within marketing.
- Be in charge for the managing of the productions from start to finish
- Have overall responsibility for multiple parallel projects and ensure that they are delivered within set deadlines
- You are responsible for the daily business, budgets, manage schedules, quotes, invoicing, contacts with clients, customers, suppliers and internal teams, etc.
- In your role, you will be responsible for planning and coordination in a number of areas, such as print, advertising, event, digital- and film projects, public relations and internal communications
- You lead the production in all media channels and ensure that strategies and creative ideas become reality
- Build good relationships and collaborate with internal departments, distributors, retail and other business associates
- You work internationally, customizing presentations for every new client you meet
In your daily work, you support and enthuse others and you have a great ability to organize and plan what need to be done. You like challenges and have a passion for getting ideas implemented in the best way.
Since Blueair is an international company with operations in over 60 countries you must be fluent in English and Swedish both oral and written. We prefer that you have at least 3-5 years’ experience in similar work at an advertising agency or marketing department and feel comfortable working with all communication channels. We find it crucial that you have worked with premium brands and international clients. You most likely have higher vocational education in advertising / marketing.
Furthermore, you know what it means to work under tight deadlines with a constant feed of new tasks. As a person you are self-confident, driven, well structured, analytical and practical in your problem solving. You have a high integrity and you are a great team player with proven project management skills.
Our client offers:
Blueair offers you an exciting role in an international environment. You will be a part of a company in strong growth with values that engages every employee. You are expected to coordinate projects together with responsible peers from the Head Quarter. This is a great opportunity to increase your expertise within marketing of products and services on the global market.
Blueair is a global leader in air purification, present on more than 60 markets. With headquarters in Stockholm, we are an international company with a strong growth. We offer high performing yet energy efficient products, responsibly made and vital to your health and well-being. With a strong set of values and a passion for quality, research and innovation, we not only believe in the importance of healthier air, we live and breathe it ourselves according to our values and our vision – All people should have access to clean air.
If you have any questions, please contact Karin Lundmark, Recruitment Consultant, Talentor on phone: +46 (0)72-727 0225, firstname.lastname@example.org
The last day to apply is 2017-04-30, please note that we are going through applications continually, the position may be filled before ad's ed date.