Accounts Payable- French speaker
Your future role:Mission:
- Ensure consistency of the supplier file in the accounting system.
- Manage the supplier in charge of scanning and recording some supplier invoices.
- Ensure proper recording of non-resale and resale supplier invoices.
- Ensure accurate matching process of invoices from all resale suppliers with delivery notes.
- Prepare weekly the payment of suppliers.
- Manage the dunning letters received from suppliers.
- Prepare the end of month entries.
- Ensure that these activities comply with Group referentials and relevant country's legislation and such information is available within prescribed deadlines for preparation of financial statements.
- Build, and update when necessary, the documentations of AP activities.
- Active participation to process and efficiency improvement projects.
- Conduct required internal controls activities.
- Point of contact for AP activities of the entity.
- Manage supplier files in the accounting system;
- Daily accounting entries for AP according to Group and local norms;
- Manage AP solution provider of the entity;
- Match invoices from all resale suppliers with delivery notes;
- Preparation of the payment lists (suppliers);
- AP cycle review;
- End of month accruals calculation and posting;
- Ensure the monthly closing process of AP activities;
- Manage the relations with suppliers.
- Work experience minimum 5 years in a similar position;
- Mastering Excel tool, good knowledge of other Microsoft Office tools;
- SAP experience is a plus;
- Experience in project management (transfer of accounting activities, accounting department of a shared services center) is a plus;
- Foreign languages knowledge: French minimum B2, English minimum B2;
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and curiosity;
- Autonomy, organization and orientation to details;
- High level of accuracy, efficiency and excellent analytical skills;
- Communication and relational skills.