Software Development Company
Your future role:As part of the Bucharest development team, you will play an important role in helping to work closely with our producers, developers, directors and clients to produce high-end digital design solutions and interactive concepts.
You will use your strong conceptual, graphic design, user experience and interface design skills to bring life and vitality to our solutions and should possess the ability to create fresh ideas that will appeal to an international audience.
Since you will be at the heart of the creative process, a good appreciation of interactive creative, usability and interaction design will also require.
Your deliverables as UI developer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Designing and developing new projects and enhancements
- Working in teams following agile development practices
- Performing code reviews and reviews of technical documentation
- Owning the full development lifecycle, including the delivery of quality technical materials for each project
- Working with teams in various locations
- Working with remote client resources
- Learning new technologies and languages
- Supporting the business during the testing phase of projects
Job requirements:The ideal candidate should fulfill most of the following criteria:
- Has experience designing for digital campaigns and web builds with an excellent understanding of the technical possibilities and outer limits of digital production;
- Has the ability to scamp and wireframe new concepts;
- Enjoys working in a team environment and contributing to the team's ideas
- Learning new technologies and languages you will also support the business during the testing phase of projects.
- Minimum 4 years of industry experience;
- Experience with consuming web REST APIs, Continuous Integration, Distributed Systems;
- SQL or/and Oracle DB knowledge;
- Data-Integration (XML, JSON, SOAP, JMS, JMock, AMF, Remoting);
- Unit Testing (jUnit) experience;
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, OOP, modularity, performance optimization, MVC, MVP;
- Familiarity with Git and Git Flow;
- Knowledge of performance considerations, cross browser testing, client side test driven development and responsive web design.
Our client offers:Company Benefits:
* Competitive salary;
* Medical and dental services from Regina Maria 100% coverage for general; consultation and specialist consult as well for diagnostics, laboratory, and imagining;
* Life and disability insurance as well Hospitalization Protection from Generali.
* 7 card – special prices for sport activities;
* World Class – discount for Misys employees
* 21 days’ Vacation days and 25 days after 3 years of employment;
* Great package of trainings at the beginning of your job;
* International career opportunities.