Our client provides integrated, comprehensive solutions that deliver significant results to organisations in the financial services industry. They maximise value for their customers by combining deep knowledge of their business with commitment to their success.
In Banking and Treasury & Capital Markets, our client is a market leader, with over 1,200 customers, including all of the world's top 50 banks.
Senior Technical Writer
Software Development Company
Your future role:As a member of the team your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- You will work with developers, testers, business analysts and product managers to write and maintain end-user documentation for financial software (including, but not limited to, online help and release notes);
- You will proactively research product changes to determine the scope of edits for assigned areas of documentation;
- You will provide input on documentation design and implementation;
- You will mentor junior writers and support them in their tasks.
- 5-7 years of technical writing or equivalent experience writing customer-facing software documentation;
- Knowledge of documentation process, including writing, editing, graphics, production, help authoring and information design;
- Must have a portfolio of work that demonstrates excellent writing skills;
- Demonstrated experience with help authoring tools, preferably Robohelp and/or FrameMaker;
- Experience in documenting software configuration and/or APIs is highly desirable.
Our client offers:Company Benefits:
* Competitive salary;
* Medical and dental services from Regina Maria 100% coverage for general; consultation and specialist consult as well for diagnostics, laboratory, and imagining;
* Life and disability insurance as well Hospitalization Protection from Generali.
* 7 card – special prices for sport activities;
* World Class – discount for Misys employees
* 21 days’ Vacation days and 25 days after 3 years of employment;
* Great package of trainings at the beginning of your job;
* International career opportunities.