Your future role:Assist management with cost control, cost/benefit analysis and providing financial information and recommendations;
Be responsible for the preparation of financial statements and reports, budgets and forecasts;
Coordinate and provide input for the preparation of short term operating budgets;
Ensure and coordinate an effective cash management flow;
Compile specific related reports as required by the local and corporate management;
Ability to analyze problems, proactive resolution and proposal of solutions;
Able to work with minimal supervision and work effectively as part of a team;
Ability to maintain strict deadlines for closing processes, project timelines therefore requiring flexibility, organization, speed, accuracy and attention to detail;
Be able to work, present ideas, and communicate with people at all levels in the organization;
Travel for approx. 30% of time.
Job requirements:• Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting;
• Fluency in spoken and written English;
• 1-2 years of experience in a multinational environment in controlling/financial analysis;
• Experienced in US GAAP reporting would be mostly valued;
• Experience in ERP system, SAP would be considered a plus;
• Strong knowledge and understanding of international accounting standards;
• MS Office literate knowledge.
Our client offers:Attractive salary package;
Personal and professional growth;
Flexibility in implementing ideas.