Blueair is a global leader in air purification, present on more than 60 markets. With headquarters in Stockholm, we are an international company with a strong growth. We offer high performing yet energy efficient products, responsibly made and vital to your health and well-being. With a strong set of values and a passion for quality, research and innovation, we not only believe in the importance of healthier air, we live and breathe it ourselves according to our values and our vision – All people should have access to clean air.
e-Commerce Director - Blueair AB
A global role aiming to create a state-of-the-art e-Commerce concept for the future.
Your future role:As e-Commerce Director, you are a key player in a company with fast growth and a strategic focus on online sales to complement the offline sales channels. You will generate and implement successful new initiatives to increase e-commerce sales and profitability to help Blueair reach their very ambitious growth targets.
In short, the responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ownership of the global DTC e-commerce vision and business strategy.
- Development, supervision and support of the local e-commerce operations and strategies for each market.
- Provide expertise on current e-commerce industry best practices.
- Collaboration with the appropriate departments concerning all aspects of the e-commerce operations including business planning, sales strategies and optimization, CRM, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, design & development, customer service and analytics.
- Building the optimal e-commerce team and organization, both globally and locally, with effective processes and structures.
- Global responsibility for driving set sales targets in the e-commerce channels.
Job requirements:At Blueair your personality and your values is core when selecting the right people for the organization. To work in this position, you need to be a strong leader and ambassador for your field and take the mandate that is given to you. To succeed you need to be humble, sociable and adoptable. Together with your colleagues in sales, marketing, product development and management you are part of a great journey. You are depending on each other and will need to find common solutions that is beneficial for all functions.
Your experience- and background include:
- At least 5 years of B2C e-commerce leadership experience, on an international scale.
- B2B experience
- Experience with processes to design and develop sophisticated user experiences.
- Strategic and tactical marketing experience focusing on driving sales.
- Experience working with the Asian (China, India, Korea, Japan) and US markets.
- Knowledge about working with- and supporting third party e-commerce platforms and market places such as Amazon, T-mall and social media driven e-commerce.
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce technology and platforms.
A suitable academic education is meriting, not a must. You speak and write English fluently. Good knowledge in other languages is meriting. You don´t need to speak Swedish! The position is based in Stockholm.
Our client offers:A global leadership role aiming to create and manage a world-class e-commerce solution.
If you have any questions, please contact Thomas Lindquist, Recruitment consultant, on tel +46704531353.
The last day to apply is March 12.