As the world’s #1 wireless backhaul specialist, our client`s innovative solutions ensure that mobile and fixed-line carriers as well as private network operators have the cost-effective transmission capacity to deliver the voice and premium data services on which we all rely.
Collection Team Leader – Europe Region
Your future role:To manage our customer accounts in Europe region including – Collection, Aging, Account reconciliation, reporting. Also, to manage and coordinate the local Collection team in Romania.
- To review the Region Accounts Receivable, to investigate late payments, to be in contact with internal functions – sales operations, sales person, HQ as well as with Customers.
- Responsibility for processing accounts receivable and invoicing transactions to ensure timely collection;
- Responsibility for activities assigned by the VP Business Finance Europe; also, responsibility for performance and results of the local team;
- Communication and cooperation with supervisor to ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met (responsibility of delivering data within agreed deadlines);
- Direct (and where needed, face-to-face) communications with customers to promote timely and adequate collection;
- Intensive day-to-day contact with all relevant internal stakeholders (sales operations, accounting, sales teams etc.;
- Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with VP Finance and other relevant interfaces;
- Takes responsibility for own professional development and growth;
- Monitor and coordinate the performance and service quality of local team and assures high level results
- Responsibility for the team management (1-2 team members)
- Resource & Task allocation
- Time management
- Work efficiency
- Report issues (personal and job related).
- Professional coaching & mentoring of team.
- Convey organizational messages to the team.
- Give constructive feedback and recognize talent.
- Team well-being.
- Managerial routines (1:1, weekly meetings, etc.)
- Enriching and improving team knowledge
- Share information with the team
- Lead and motivate the team
- Team progress report
- Ensuring relevant team technical knowledge prior to design.
- Work procedures efficiency.
Our client offers:Contact
For further information please address to Mihai Rusu +40 725921564, firstname.lastname@example.org