Our client is well-known multi-national FMCG Company which has a turnover of approximately 1 Billion USD annually, and the majority of the current senior management team is expatriates.
Their glass factory is specialised in the manufacturing of glass containers, is operative for over 21 years with one furnace that is designed to produce 100 tonnes of glass per day as well as all the ancillary equipment to decorate beverage bottles. The company employs approximately 450 staff. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated professional to fill in the following position:
for glass factory of multi-national FMCG Company
Location: Kaduna, Nigeria
Your future role:SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- to interact daily with the Production Manager, Electronics Manager and Mechanical Chief Engineer to ensure that all aspects of the manufacturing process are being carried out correctly & in line with the approved standards. The other typical heads of functions who reports to the GM are Head of Finance, HR, PR and Logistics.
- to supervise all aspects of the operation and to ensure that all the processes are being carried out in line with the high standards.
- to interact with different Internal and External Unions on the periodical basis to ensure a smooth running of the Factory.
- to control the Cost of all Indigenous raw materials, packing materials and Petroleum products.
- to track the stocks of all Imported Materials and local raw material periodically and to place orders effectively in time, in order to avoid major breakdowns.
- responsible for Budgeting & planning of all operations in the plant.
- should forecast resources for effective execution.
- should develop a system to follow the legal requirements for the areas responsible.
- Degree in Glass Technology / Mechanical engineering
- 20+ years of experience in the function of a container glass manufacturing industry
- should have led a large team for at least 5+ years.
- any Qualification in Finance would be an additional advantage.
- strong Communication and Leadership skills are must.