Senior Software Engineer for IoT (Real Time Data Analysis)
A leading provider of proprietary IT security solutions for private and professional customers.
Your future role:Our client started its mission in 1986, driven by the vision of providing freedom to people using computers. 30 years later, our client tops the industry’s award lists and is trusted by 100M+ users around the globe to protect their digital lives across all their devices, non-stop.
As the digital journey went on, they formed their's in-house IoT Innovation Lab, where they architect uniquely innovative products to amplify the benefits of connected technology, while putting users’ privacy and security first.
What is IoT Innovation Lab for our client? They know technology moves amazingly fast. The IoT Innovation Lab is their response to that – a truly exponential organization where they do whatever it takes to catalyze cutting edge innovations.
#initiate >>> #ideate >>> #prototype >>> #optimize >>> #repeat
You are invited to take a front seat in our start-up like environment to craft solutions that will benefit hundreds of millions of users.
The role combines (1) experience with machine learning, (2) deep knowledge of mathematics and statistics, (3) the ability to understand big data, (4) and solid relevant programming skills.
- strong background in mathematics, statistics and programming;
- experience in deep learning / machine learning / data science development projects;
- experience in statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining practices;
- statistics, predictive modeling, informatics and tools, e.g., SPSS, SAS, R
analytical skills in order to assess data and present core findings in compelling ways;
- experience in SQL, relational databases, database concepts, dimensional modeling and database design;
- familiar with one or more machine learning or statistical modeling tools
- experience in data pipelining systems (Apache Kafka, DataBus etc.);
- experience in stream processing frameworks (Apache Storm, Apache Kafka Streams, Apache Ignite Streaming, Heron etc.);
- experience with cloud-based SaaS applications and security;
- experience with Machine / Deep Learning software packages such as Caffe/Torch/Theano/TensorFlow;
- Masters or PHD Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations, Research or related field.
Our client offers:
- passion for experimentation and smart failures. We fuel that with autonomy.
- arguments and prototypes instead of long chains of command. We flourish mastery.
- the ultimate desire to protect people in the connected world. That’s our purpose.
- established teams of aces in diverse fields of knowledge to call for help.
- a simply amazing office (spacious, in central location, BBQ terrace, top of the line espresso machine, massage chair and more)
- top notch work equipment (Apple MacBook Pro, Microsoft Surface Pro)
- great package, including free catered lunch, gym membership, private medical plan