Personalized Service, Innovative Technology Since 1989
Your future role:Overview:
Our client is looking for an exceptional individual to join our Pre-Sales team and deliver exceptional service to their growing customer base. The role includes support to the sales team with technical and project management of pre-sale demos & pilots and addressing customer issues.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional work ethic, be able to work independently, and have a passion for delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Provide presales support by understanding of customers’ needs from a technical and a business perspective;
- Support new products/solutions by creating and delivery of technical presentations and provide customers with product information and guidance;
- Coordinate, manage and execute ongoing project delivery based on defined goals, training plans and project milestones;
- Taking ownership on support related issues and provide timely, consistent and accurate remote support with ability to travel on-site when required;
- Address customers’ needs and requirements while fulfilling the Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements;
- Help to resolve customers’ outstanding issues by working closely with Paradox product and engineering teams;
- Ensure Paradox customer success by providing great customer experience , handling issues with expertise, kindness and skill;
- Help build out knowledge and process to provide a great customer experience;
- Build knowledge and processes to provide a great customer experience.
- Graduate Electronics or Software Practical Engineer;
- 3 years’ experience in pre-sale /Customer Support for multidisciplinary systems;
- Technical understanding of security products and experience with online application support;
- Strong customer relationship and management skills, serving North America, South America and Europe based customers;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, interpersonal skills (advantage: Spanish as additional language);
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Task orientation, initiative and ability to work well independently and productively in a dynamic and challenging environment where everyone works unconventional hours and “does it all”;
- Ability to travel on-site when required;
- High availability and responsiveness mind set, able to handle multi-task missions without compromising quality;
- Ability to self-document and work in an orderly manner.