Your future role:For our client we are looking for an Android Developer to join their global R&D team. The individual will be part of a team that develops Android applications for both current and future security products.
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform;
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Job requirements:• Proven software development experience;
• 3+ years of experience developing for Android;
• 3+ years of coding experience in OO languages (Java, C# etc.);
• Strong understanding of OOP concepts and design;
• Experience using web services (e.g. REST/SOAP);
• Experience using WebSocket;
• knowledge of design patterns for Android - big advantage;
• Familiar with Android SDK: UI, Activities lifecycle, GCM, Shared Preferences & SQLite, multi-threading programming and other framework elements;
• Experience building mobile applications for iOS - a plus;
• Experience with mobile web technologies (JS, HTML, CSS);
• Up to date with latest Android technologies;
• Advantage: familiar with security products.
• Team player – good personal skills and human relations;
• Responsible, reliable, self-managed;
• Open minded, creative, self-learner;
• Hardworking, dedicated.