Blueair is a global leader in air purification, present on more than 60 markets. With headquarters in Stockholm, we are an international company with a strong growth. We offer high performing yet energy efficient products, responsibly made and vital to your health and well-being. With a strong set of values and a passion for quality, research and innovation, we not only believe in the importance of healthier air, we live and breathe it ourselves according to our values and our vision – All people should have access to clean air.
System Engineer - Blueair
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic journey. Take part in developing new products for existing and new segments. This is where it begins…
Your future role:As our System Engineer your main task is to secure a holistic view on the product design. In detail this means the following responsibilities:
- System requirements; analysis and documentation
- System architecting; modelling and requirement allocation
- System design and release
- Work processes in above listed areas
- Subject Matter Expert in concept studies and pre-studies
- Feasibility study leader in Pre-development
- Project participation as system responsible
- Requirement Management System key user (for requirements management)
- PLM system key user (for system release)
- Task management system key user (for PR/CR handling)’
The position is placed at the Head office in Stockholm.
Job requirements:You have a suitable academic degree and five years of experience from working with mechatronic systems. Work experience from defense--/telecom/automotive sector is meriting.
As Blueair is a truly international company you need to be fluent in both written- and oral English. Please note that you don´t need to speak Swedish even though we consider it as meriting if you also speak other languages than just English.