Our client's mission is to provide to their customer's personalized service, to manufacture innovative and quality products, and to continually build a strong team consisting of our customers, employees, and suppliers. They see this team as one team committed to moving forward together, with one unique and a common goal.
As a private company, our client is not driven by short-term profit or concerned with stock pricing. They say that are proud to operate in a more traditional manner, fueled by passion towards developing innovative products, all the while fulfilling the customer's wishes and listening to their feedback.
Their products are sold only to and through loyal distributors in over 100 countries. This approach ensures that they receive our undivided attention. Our client's strategy is not driven by sales, but by supporting distributors and dealers with the best service and products. Our client can proudly say that 90% of distributors and most of their suppliers started in the 1980's and that they are still loyal customers today.
iOS Development Engineer
Personalized Service, Innovative Technology Since 1989
Your future role:Main activities and tasks:
- Develop, debug and maintain applications for Apple mobile devices.
- Develop, debug and maintain the communication between the mobile applications and various security devices.
- Develop, debug and maintain the communication between the mobile applications and central management servers.
- Participate in defining, designing and developing a new generation of mobile applications that will monitor and control the future security products of the company.
- Provide support for all our company mobile solutions
- Work according to our client procedures (coding, source control, documentation etc.)
- Work according to plans and time tables as defined for the projects
- Admit frequent status reports regarding the work plan to management (team leader, manager, project manager, etc.)
- Be a part of our client innovation team designing, implementing and maintaining next generation products
- Master Objective C
- 4+ years of experience developing for iOS
- Experience with Core Data, Storyboard
- Experience developing multi-threaded applications
- Knowledge of iOS 9
- B.Sc. in computer science or similar or equivalent
- Experience developing for Android
- Up to date with latest iOS technologies
- Familiar with security products
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and adapt to project needs
- Task orientation, initiative