Senior Design Engineer / Team Lead
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future role:Create the required design and related documentation of a complete product in order to contribute to the achievement of the projects’ targets in terms of product specification, cost, quality and timing.
- Support in building of the top level concept design. Modelling of building blocks. Support in creating and maintaining the specifications
- For high complexity projects, have conceptual knowledge of the full design, including digital, memories, sensor models.
- Setup of the relevant testbenches needed to simulate the full chip top level schematic. - Verification of the specified functions of the design. Assessment of the acquired simulation results.
- Knowledge of design concepts, simulation techniques and other tools needed to verify the block level design. Awareness of guidelines and specifications regarding design implementation.
- Be able to critically review designs done by another designers and propose technical solutions if needed.
- Knowledge of layout parasitics and how to simulate them. Awareness of layout constraints and resulting design limitation.
- Support test group in implementing a time/cost-efficient automatic testing.
- Creation of characterization plan. Support/do the measurements. Analysis of the measurement results and conclusions.
- Failure analysis.
Job requirements:- More then 5 years of related experience as designer in a micro-electronics environment;
- Fluency in English;
- Working experience in Automotive Industry;
- Successful experience in managing a design team (people leadership, resource allocation).
Would be considered a plus:
- Master in micro-electronics;
- Knowledge of any major European / Asian language is a strong asset;
- Working experience in managing virtual teams;
Our client offers:Relocation pakedge;
Permanent relocation benefits (health and dental insurance scheme, meal vouchers, etc);