Our client's mission is to provide to their customer's personalized service, to manufacture innovative and quality products, and to continually build a strong team consisting of our customers, employees, and suppliers. They see this team as one team committed to moving forward together, with one unique and a common goal.
As a private company, our client is not driven by short-term profit or concerned with stock pricing. They say that are proud to operate in a more traditional manner, fueled by passion towards developing innovative products, all the while fulfilling the customer's wishes and listening to their feedback.
Their products are sold only to and through loyal distributors in over 100 countries. This approach ensures that they receive our undivided attention. Our client's strategy is not driven by sales, but by supporting distributors and dealers with the best service and products. Our client can proudly say that 90% of distributors and most of their suppliers started in the 1980's and that they are still loyal customers today.
Personalized Service, Innovative Technology Since 1989
Your future role:Job Purpose: The individual will be part of the Firmware team that designs, develops and implements SW in real-time embedded environments for both current and future security products.
Main activities and tasks
- Develop software components (C/C++);
- Develop components architecture based on software requirements;
- Develop green field projects;
- Make functional testing of developed source code;
- Work according to the companies procedures (coding, source control, documentation etc.);
- Work according to plans and timetables as defined for the projects;
- Be a part of the innovation team designing, developing and implementing the companies next generation products.
- 3-5 years’ experience in SW development in Real-Time Embedded environment;
- Deep knowledge of C/C++ - must;
- Understanding of RTOS concepts- must;
- Knowledge of Networks – advantage;
- Knowledge of Linux Kernel - advantage;
- Linux system programming expertise;
- Knowledge of ARM CORTEX M3 - advantage;
- Knowledge in inter-process communication, threading;
- Experience with scripting languages (Python) - advantage;
- Practical experience with compilers, linkers, and source code management utilities;
- Good English level.
Our client offers:
- Green field projects;
- Proof of Concepts and R&D activities;
- Bare metal development.