Our client's mission is to provide to their customer's personalized service, to manufacture innovative and quality products, and to continually build a strong team consisting of our customers, employees, and suppliers. They see this team as one team committed to moving forward together, with one unique and a common goal.
As a private company, our client is not driven by short-term profit or concerned with stock pricing. They say that are proud to operate in a more traditional manner, fueled by passion towards developing innovative products, all the while fulfilling the customer's wishes and listening to their feedback.
Their products are sold only to and through loyal distributors in over 100 countries. This approach ensures that they receive our undivided attention. Our client's strategy is not driven by sales, but by supporting distributors and dealers with the best service and products. Our client can proudly say that 90% of distributors and most of their suppliers started in the 1980's and that they are still loyal customers today.
Personalized Service, Innovative Technology Since 1989
Your future role:We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include estimating, planning, and coordinating testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- At least 4 years working experience as a QA Engineer of embedded systems;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Willingness to travel abroad.