Our client's mission is to provide to their customer's personalized service, to manufacture innovative and quality products, and to continually build a strong team consisting of our customers, employees, and suppliers. They see this team as one team committed to moving forward together, with one unique and a common goal.
As a private company, our client is not driven by short-term profit or concerned with stock pricing. They say that are proud to operate in a more traditional manner, fueled by passion towards developing innovative products, all the while fulfilling the customer's wishes and listening to their feedback.
Their products are sold only to and through loyal distributors in over 100 countries. This approach ensures that they receive our undivided attention. Our client's strategy is not driven by sales, but by supporting distributors and dealers with the best service and products. Our client can proudly say that 90% of distributors and most of their suppliers started in the 1980's and that they are still loyal customers today.
Personalized Service, Innovative Technology Since 1989
Your future role:We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include estimating, planning, and coordinating testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- Test newly developed Hardware, Firmware and mobile applications (Android and iOS)
- Develop and run effective tests to ensure product’s stability and performance.
- Build and maintain complex setups.
- 2 years of experience as a QA Engineer of embedded systems.
- Solid knowledge of QA methodologies and tools.
- A proven track record of writing and running a variety of tests.
- Ability to spot flaws and inconsistencies.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.
- Knowledge with Jira – advantage
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Good English skills