Are you looking for a career in an international team? Our client offers IT service on the highest level for the German and Czech market. They are expanding business and are looking for a communicative, open-minded person marked by positive professional attitude and readiness to stand up to a challenge. For the client it is important to support their well-skilled employees to maintain healthy work-life balance.
Project Manager - Software Developer m/f
Mission Impossible or exciting challenge?
Your future role:
- Responsible for delivering customized solutions and projects to clients within banking/insurance/pharma/ public sectors.
- Working within an international team on unique projects.
- In close cooperation with company CEO.
- Serving as POC between client and internal development team.
- Perceives regular business trips as an opportunity, not an obstacle. #WesternEurope
- Is well-versed in Java (preferred) or another programming language (C#, C++).
- Has working experience with SQL and database development.
- Knows that each project is specific and might need different languages/technologies.
- Can demonstrate professional experience not solely in SW development but in project management/coordination or consulting role as well.
- Likes Scrum but is open to other project management methodologies as well.
- Activ knowledge of German language - Communicates proficiently in German and possesses good, working-level English.
- Holds university degree.
- Likes programming languages but likes talking to real people even more.
Our client offers:
- Work in a successful international environment that will encourage you to try hard and face challenges but also have understanding that mistakes are to be learned from.
- Salary and benefits that should be just fine. But if the money is your only motive, let´s save time - there might be other options.
- Professional training.
- Office in Prague city center.
- Open mind and reasonable flexibility.