Software Engineer for Test Automation
A leading provider of proprietary IT security solutions for private and professional customers
Your future role:Position Summary
Our client is one of the leading providers of IT security solutions for both private and business use. As one of the pioneers in this field, the German company has been present in the security software market since the launch of AntiVir in 1988. Since this time, they have consistently come up with technological innovations and new, intelligent solutions.
- Plan, develop, and implement testing strategies and quality standards
- Select the automation tools that will be used on the project
- Design test cases and conduct various software tests such as functional, regression, integration, performance & scalability tests for both front end Web UI functionalities and the underlying Services API functionalities
- Automate the execution of test cases and results gathering to a highest possible degree, and work closely with the Web Development team to identify, characterize and resolve software issues in most efficient way
- Ensure the documentation and communication of the test automation design and scripts
- Report found issues through bug tracking system, effectively follow up and communicate test results.
- Actively participate in various reviews to ensure testability and overall software quality.
- Fault and risk management
Job requirements:Keys to hiring:
- University degree in computer science or training in the area of IT
- Experience in software development and/or quality assurance/test automation in the IT security sector
- Knowledge and experience of test methods and test processes
- Skilled in programming and scripting (e.g. Python, JS, Selenium, AutoIt)
- Ability to adapt complex issues quickly
- Independence, initiative, and organizational ability
- Good communication skills
- Certification as an ISTQB Certified Tester or similar.
Our client offers:A pleasant and friendly work environment among a team of dynamic and high-performance oriented people.
The opportunity to work and develop knowledge in a professional environment.