A leading provider of proprietary IT security solutions for private and professional customers.
Your future role:As a PHP Developer you will be responsible for developing our home grown CMS as well as other PHP applications. You will need to develop scalable modules that will support our ever growing customer base, and sustain up to one million daily visits.
- Build efficient, documented, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions (MySQL, NoSQL).
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL database and query optimization.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Yii preferred).
- Understanding of MVC design pattern.
- Good knowledge of web server configurations such as Apache or Nginx.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Over 2 years of experience with high traffic, high availability optimized websites.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge of APC/memcache usage.
- Experience with templating engines like smarty or twig.
Our client offers:
- A pleasant and friendly work environment among a team of dynamic and high-performance oriented people.
- The opportunity to work and develop knowledge in a professional environment.