Java Development Engineer
A frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
Your future role:You’ll work on projects with an international character since the applications we develop are implemented worldwide. You’ll deliver business value across the entire application chain together with your team. You will need to understand the full stack and contribute to all activities on your backlog so that you can move stories from To do to Done!
- As a full stack Java engineer you will be part of a technical DevOps team that works on the creation and management of top-quality software every day at a high, professional level;
- You will be working in a DevOps manner, where scrum / agile method and continuous integration / delivery practices are very important;
- Realize online and backend applications;
- Responsible for both the functional and technical support of the application;
- Develop (complex) new functionality and coordinate its implementation on the production environment;
- You will automate everything together with the rest of the team;
- Occasional travelling to Amsterdam, Netherlands, and other countries might be required.
- Java software engineering experience in order to be able to efficiently develop and maintain code in a complex environment;
- Advanced knowledge of Java 7/8, Rest API’s, JSON, Oracle;
- Knowledge of persistency frameworks (e.g. Hibernate, MyBatis), knowledge of MVC-models (e.g. Struts or Spring);
- Experience in developing automated tests with JUnit ,Cucumbur and Selenium;
- Familiarity with tools like Confluence, JIRA, Eclipse, Crucible, Fortify, SVN/Git, Jenkins, Maven Gradle;
- Good communication skills, in English and Romanian;
- Accustomed to operate according to Scrum Agile development process;
- An University degree in Computer Science.
- Additional knowledge on Document Management Solutions, Documentum (EMC), xPresso, xPression or Elastic Search would be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, proactivity and willingness to share knowledge with others;
- Creativity and passion for learning and experimenting.