SAP FI Senior Project Manager
Your future role:Our client`s consultants unite their strenghts to form a unique one-stop shop for financial professionals, managers and treasurers seeking the perfect solution for their individual corporate requirements. Our client`s solutions range from SAP-integrated finance software for higher levels of automation and efficiency to ERP independent solutions for best results in corporate finance.
They also offer SAP Treasury Consulting for unveiling the hidden treasures in the SAP standard applications.
For their newly established subsidiary in Bucharest, we are looking for several SAP FI Consultants.
Job requirements:Your Responsibilities:
You assume end-to-end responsibility for the implementation of our specialised “Finance Suite” add-ons in an SAP environment. You play a pivotal role in building up a team of consultants, provide leadership to cross-functional teams, ensure adherence to project management best practices, mentor your project team members, perform project management reviews and strengthen the group’s knowledge and talent pool by appropriately communicating best practices gathered from lessons learned and from your previous experience.
To be successful in this position you need to have the qualifications, experience, business acumen and negotiation skills that enable you to manage complex, concurrently running, specialised SAP finance integration projects spanning up to hundreds of man days. In this regard you need the following functional skills:
• University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Accountancy, Economics or any other relevant field of expertise or combination thereof;
• Excellent IT- and SAP-background, preferably specialized in SAP FI/CO and/or TRM
• Prior external consulting experience;
• 5 or more years of project experience, thereof 3 or more years of project management experience with complex, specialised and concurrently running SAP-projects;
• Demonstrated experience building and leading cross functional teams within a formalized methodology;
• Demonstrated experience in managing issues, scope and quality while bring projects to successful completion within the cost and time requirements;
• Demonstrated success in satisfying stakeholder needs within a project environment;
• You are a team player and have excellent command of English;
• German and French will be an advantage;
• Strong writing, mentoring, decision making, communication, and meeting facilitation skills;
• Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change;
• Strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills;
• You should be prepared to travel up to 80%-100%.
Our client offers:• An exciting and creative work environment in a dynamic team with challenging projects;
• Innovative technologies;
• Projects with well-known national and international customers;
• Extensive training/advanced training in the SAP environment;
• Performance-related, attractive salary package;
• Career opportunities in a growing, successful company;