Junior SAP FI Consultant
Your future role:Our client`s consultants unite their strenghts to form a unique one-stop shop for financial professionals, managers and treasurers seeking the perfect solution for their individual corporate requirements. Our client`s solutions range from SAP-integrated finance software for higher levels of automation and efficiency to ERP independent solutions for best results in corporate finance.
They also offer SAP Treasury Consulting for unveiling the hidden treasures in the SAP standard applications.
For their newly established subsidiary in Bucharest, we are looking for several SAP FI Consultants.
Job requirements:Your Responsibilities:
You assume end-to-end responsibility for the implementation of our client`s specialised “Finance Suite” add-ons in an SAP environment. You ensure adherence to project management best practices, ensure quality throughout your projects and strengthen the group’s knowledge and talent pool by appropriately communicating best practices gathered from lessons learned and from your previous experience.
To be successful in this position you need to have the qualifications, experience and business acumen that enable you to be effective in complex, concurrently running, specialised SAP finance integration projects spanning up to hundreds of man days. In this regard you need the following functional skills:
• University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Accountancy, Economics or any other relevant field of expertise or combination thereof;
• Solid IT background, ideally within an SAP environment, if possible within FI/CO and/or TRM;
• Some solid economic background;
• At least 2 years external consulting experience;
• Demonstrated experience in managing issues, scope and quality while bring projects to successful completion within the cost and time requirements;
• Demonstrated success in satisfying stakeholder needs within a project environment;
• You are a team player and have excellent command of English;
• German language is a plus;
• Strong writing, mentoring, decision making, communication, and meeting facilitation skills;
• Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change;
• Strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills;
• You should be prepared to travel up to 100%.
Our client offers:• An exciting and creative work environment in a dynamic team with challenging projects;
• Innovative technologies;
• Projects with well-known national and international customers;
• Extensive training/advanced training in the SAP environment;
• Performance-related, attractive salary package;
• Career opportunities in a growing, successful company;