Your future role:The Service Engineer's activity will imply frequent visits at client's offices for:
- Commissioning of plastics processing machinery and equipment
- Ensuring installation and commissioning of necessary machinery
- Ensuring installation and commissioning for related accessories
- Offering after-sales assistance
- Performing maintenance on client's equipment
The Service Engineer will work independently, as part of a larger Service team, reporting directly to the company's Bucharest offices.
Job requirements:The perfect candidate will have:
- Electronics - based educational background
- Advanced English skills
- Previous experience (3-5 years) in production equipment, preferably in the Plastics industry.
- Team spirit and problem - solving abilities
- Availability for frequent travels
Our client offers:International training 1-2 times per year
Attractive salary, which will be renegotiated after 6 months
Work accessories: car, laptop, tablet