On behalf of our client, dealer of plastic processing equipment, we are looking for a confident Junior Sales Account to handle the West region of Romania.
Junior Sales Account
Location: Romania (N-V)
Your future role:Through training and support, the purpose of the Junior Account Manager will be to manage a group of accounts in its territory and be responsible for understanding the market, the delivery of the expected business results for his/her accounts, the implementation of professionalism action plans, the development of the Company / account relationships and the coordination and management of a product's business objectives.
- Researches the local market (channels of distribution, competitors in the marketplace, the market's potential for the company products)
- Understands the technical specifications of the company products (plastic processing equipment)
- Conducts an assessment of the customers in the marketplace and determines who are the winners, who are accessible and who are compatible with the Company
- Creates a sell-out identity card for each customer and develops a commercial action plan to achieve business objectives
- Regularly assesses the business results versus the objectives and develops corrective action plans to reach business objectives
- Develops the commercial contract with the customers in his/her territory
- Technical University studies
- English – advanced level
- Very good skills in MS Office
- High Availability to travel ( between 50% and 80% of the working time outside of the home city)
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Knowledge of plastic processing field
- Knowledge of other European language
- Previous experience in field sales of a technical product, preferably in Plastics Industry
Our client offers:
- Attractive fixed salary + biannual employment bonus + annual performance bonus;
- Benefits: company car, mobile, laptop;
- National and international trainings for better understanding the products and responsibilities;
- Per diem, accommodation and transportation for business trips.