Our Client is a company with over 100 years history that offers a wide range of professional business services. They are quoted on the New York Stock Exchange and are a global leader in their field, employing over 60 000 people worldwide. At present we are looking for competent and committed professionals to join their corporate services centre in Warsaw.
Payroll Specialist with Irish English
A Global Company with Great Corporate Culture
Your future role:
- Management of the payroll administration process for the United Kingdom and Ireland according to relevant legal standards, country specific requirements and in compliance with the Group internal procedures.
- Close work with the country HR teams to ensure that payroll and benefits calculations are delivered according to scheduled timelines and with high accuracy standards.
- Active support in transition of these tasks from the Client’s country branches into Poland (business travels to the region).
- 1-2 years of experience in payroll processes, in SSC or a well processed large company
- Very good English
- Talent and readiness to work with numbers
- Focus on quality and accuracy, high standards of customer care
- Mature and reliable personality, commitment, excellent cooperation skills.
Our client offers:Our Client has been widely known for their quality focus and a great collaborative corporate culture.
They offer work in a world of opportunities, with a very competitive salary package including nice social benefits.