Our client is a dynamic multinational group of companies providing specialized solutions and services that facilitate a wide range of IT and telecom projects. The organization has over 400 of the most “radically innovative” employees worldwide, serving customers in over 100 countries.
Java Back-end Developer
Software Development Comany
Your future role:Our client is developing a client-server Network Management System (NMS) controlling 4G networks built on equipment manufactured by our company. The back-end server is based on a network management framework developed by world-leading network equipment provider. Based on this framework, they develop new plugin modules in back-end server covering all telecom management functions (FCAPS), e.g.: Fault Management, Configuration Management, Performance management, etc. They have developed functions in server that are responsible to analyze network and performance data and provide to our customer a clear network view at a glance. This back-end server is based on emerging industry standards of 4G network management, like YANG and NETCONF.
For this Java Back-End Developer role the following responsibilities are:
- Design and develop new features in back-end server based on framework APIs;
- Integrate back-end server functions with Web Client and Mobile App;
- Maintenance and fixing of current functionality in back-end server;
- Merge changes from different branches and perform sanity tests;
- Maintain and update build process.
- Java server application development;
- Strong skills in Java;
- Strong skills in Multithreading;
- Relational Database and SQL;
- Good OOP/OOD skills;
- Ability to understand complex project structures;
- Team player;
- Good Communication skills;
- Java Enterprise Edition or Spring Framework;
- Rest Web Services;
- Java Script and JSON;
- Build and dependency management tools: maven, ant, make;
- Server side of mobile push services: Android GCM and iOS APN;
- Version control systems: Mercurial, Git;
- Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle;
- Linux knowledge;
- Shell scripting.