Our wonderful client, one of the top companies in the automotive industry, is looking for young talents for a role of Junior Corporate Accountant AR in Bucharest.
Junior Corporate Accountant AR
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Your future role:Mission:
- Handle layout, entry, verification, control, quality and consistency of transactions and accounts within her remit.
- Ensure control and consistency of accounts falling within his/her remit
- Assist general accounting manager or company accounting cycle reviewer with Group accounting and other matters. Assists business entities, particularly Business Partner Controllers (BPCs), in their management assistance mission.
- Participate, during the transition phase, to the proper take over of activities allocated to her/him, including the preparation of detailed manuals for the process.
- Perform AR activities such as, but not limited to: cash application, generate accounts receivables ageing reports
- Prepare accounts justifications for accounts under her responsibility
- Prepare, make and record accounting entries in accordance with pre-established deadlines as well as Group and local rules
- Check and analyze accounts in accordance with accounting quality standards and make substantiated accounts available to internal customers
- Propose in accordance with Group standards simplifications and improvements serving to optimize the processes she deals with, if case
- Perform self-assessments within her remit in accordance with internal controller's instructions and on schedule
- Provides information and documents to external and internal auditors, if case
- Assists with preparation of materials and presentations for the department manager
- Execute any other tasks requested by the manager in order to realize the short term objectives of the department
- Economics background
- 1-2 years’ experience on AP or AR preferably
- Structured and detail oriented, comfortable in working with Excel and Information Systems. (*Mandatory)
- Fluency in French and/or English (*Mandatory)
- Dedicated and available to work extra time in the loaded periods
- Logic approach, the ability to deal with numbers, to make easily connections between numbers and business aspects.