Our client is a dynamic multinational group of companies providing specialized solutions and services that facilitate a wide range of IT and telecom projects. The organization has over 400 of the most “radically innovative” employees worldwide, serving customers in over 100 countries.
IT & Telecom Solutions Provider
Your future role:The projects in which this role is available for is a Web User Interface for NMS system controlling 4G networks built on equipment manufactured by our client. This Web GUI Application is focused on simplicity and usability of user actions and provides quick and clear control on network configuration and status to hundreds of our customers around the globe. It is based on emerging industry standards of network management, like YANG and NETCONF.
- Design and develop new features and screens in Web Client;
- Extend, redesign and/or add functions to framework JS code and existing screens;
- Integration of Web Client with back-end server functions;
- Maintenance and fixing of current functionality in Web Client.
Job requirements:Must-have requirements
- Strong skills in CSS2, CSS3;
- HTML, HTML5;
- Good OOP skills and the ability to understand complex project structures;
- Team work;
- Communication skills.
- JS libraries - jQuery, Backbone, Bootstrap;
- Google Maps embedding in Web Client;
- Version control systems (Mercurial);
- NMS / EMS / FCAPS.