Senior Software Engineer
Your future role:Our client provides integrated, comprehensive solutions that deliver significant results to organisations in the financial services industry. They maximise value for their customers by combining deep knowledge of their business with commitment to their success.
In Banking and Treasury & Capital Markets, our client is a market leader, with over 1,200 customers, including all of the world's top 50 banks.
We have a position available for a Senior C++ Software Engineer who wants to join their fantastic team in Bucharest. Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Work with the development & product management teams to develop a Fusion-Summit solution
• Design and develop applications on top of proprietary software
• Implement new features as specified
• Respect high level coding and design standards
• Investigate technical and functional defects and propose adequate solutions
• Providing training to the junior software engineers whenever a new/junior member joins the team.
Job requirements:• 3+ years of experience in C/C++ development
• Knowledge of the latest developments in the field of software technology
• Knowledge of enterprise frameworks, systems integration, software development and testing methodologies
• Good Unix and/or Windows skills
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary;
- Medical and dental services from Regina Maria 100% coverage for general; consultation and specialist consult as well for diagnostics, laboratory, and imagining;
- Life and disability insurance as well Hospitalization Protection from Generali.
- 7 card – special prices for sport activities;
- World Class – discount for employees
- 21 days’ Vacation days and 25 days after 3 years of employment;
- Great package of trainings at the beginning of your job;
- International career opportunities.