On behalf of our client, a multinational automotive company, we are looking for 6 individuals for the Bucharest - based roles of Customer Support Adviser with Turkish
Customer Support Adviser with Turkish
Your future role:
JOB MISSION: The CSA is in charge of order execution, to organize shipments, to manage the relationship between the Company and customers / partners, according to the Services Level Agreement and the commercial policy.
1. Contribute to the achievement of short term sales forecasts (optional)
- Catch the short term future needs expressed by the customer
- Propose short term sales forecast based on analysis on data given by the customer
- Inform internal partners on main modifications of customer needs / forecast
2. Ensure the good order and shipments execution according to the sales policy defined for this customer
- Record the customer orders / shipment related to commercial contract and LP/UOT guide-lines
- Steer shipments according to customer / partner requirements in link with Supply Chain team Logistics
- Optimize shipments according to customers / partners requirements
- Manage consignment inventories :
- Deploy the needed quantities in order to guarantee the on-time supply
- Detect and clarify inventory discrepancies
3. For Export : Respect export specificities
- Organize shipments of ordered goods to the ship-to customers with the accurate documents according to international sales rules and international shipping rules
- Give all required documentation (Bill of Lading – documentary credit –request for a guarantee…).
- Apply export hedging strategies approved by the credit manager
4. Manage claims expressed by customers
- Catch and to move customers claims towards internal services in charge of their settlement
5. Ensure the link with sales team
- Feed-back from the customer and the market to business teams
- Relay consistent messages with the business teams to customers (« one voice to the customer”)
- Local Customer language – fluency (preferable native speakers) in Turkish
- Information Systems “Sales Order Execution” - practice level
- Having knowledge about the topics bellow consists a huge advantage:
- International business rules
- Marketing Intelligence
- Customer Experience Management
- Supply Chain
- Sales techniques & Negotiation – any experience in commercial activities will be highly appreciated
- Initiative - Takes the necessary initiative to ensure success of the assignment. Is proactive in moving forward, doesn’t wait for others to decide.
- Adaptability - Seeks to know and understand changes in the work environment, priorities
- and customers. Welcomes other people’s ideas and differing points of view.
- Innovation - Proposes ideas for progress and new approaches for his/her area of activity.
- Communication - Takes the initiative to establish contact in order to clarify situations and invites others to do the same. Integrates the points of view of others in his/her actions.
- Team work - Contributes positively to the success of work within a team, group, network. Listens and respects the others.
- Customer focus - Takes into account and ensures others take into account the real concerns
- of his/her customers and their constraints and orientations (environment, market, competition) in order to bring the best service possible.
- Operational efficiency - Works with others to optimize the use of common resources.