Key Account Manager
British FMCG company
Your future role:
Our Client is a British company operating within the FMCG sector. The company, offering premium branded products, is relatively recent on the Polish market and they are now seeking possibilities to further strengthen their presence in Poland. Therefore, we are looking for a reliable, skilled and highly professional individual to join the sales team in the Warsaw office for the position of
Key Account Manager
If you have already started experience in the field of key account management, you possess well developed negotiation, communication and analytical skills, you are conscientious and goal oriented - this is a unique possibility to develop your career in a young international team of professionals!
You need to have:
- About 2-5 years of KA management experience with international chains in FMCG sector, with demonstrable track record of success;
- Strong commercial acumen, legal awareness and profound knowledge of the local trade;
- Natural talent to maintain positive relationships with clients and insightful consumer understanding;
- Integrity, trust and priority setting skills; excellent presentation skills;
- Experience from work with AC Nielsen data
- Very good spoken and written English;
- University Degree, preferably in business management.
Our client offers:Reporting to the National Key Account Manager the KAM’s mission is management of 1 or 2 key international accounts and ensuring that sales, profit and brand share objectives with these clients are achieved.
- To manage selected international KA clients;;
- To identify and recommend new business development opportunities and to negotiate business terms;
- To help in the process of implementation of the brand plans through effective decisions and actions regarding volumes, pricing and promotion;
- To monitor and analyze the market in the country;
- To develop and take responsibility for the delivery of sales and profitability plans (P&L) for each client
- To contribute to the strategic development of the brand, also through AC Nielsen data;
- To comply with the company’s high standards and social responsibility
Motivated more junior candidates may also be considered for a JrKAM position. Our Client offers a job in a demanding international environment, full of challenges, with a professional, strongly motivated team. If you think this is an excellent opportunity for further step in your career, please send your curriculum to our Consultant: