Electronic Components Test Engineer
Location: near Rzeszów
Your future role:Our Client is a leading global player in providing superior industrial products, systems and solutions to a variety of industries, with a range of premium brand names. The Group has been known for long for its outstanding technical expertise, highly innovative products and for delivering excellence in production and in quality of products. Electronic Components Test Engineer will be responsible for carrying out technical tests of electronic components and ready products (advanced detection devices and solutions), working in a complex international environment.
Job requirements:Your Profile
• Solid engineering background in electronics, robotics, automation or similar
• Familiarity with electronics and production technologies (surface-mount technology SMT, Through-Hole Technology THT and etc.)
• Very good knowledge of English, enabling work in the international environment
• Very good communication and teamwork skills
• Accuracy, focus on detail, excellent professional standards, commitment.