Your future role:On behalf of our client, a company specialized in financial services, we are looking for an expericed person for the role of Financial Analyst.
To perform analysis of different commodities traded at International Exchanges (crude oil, gold, corn, soybeans, lean hogs, sugar etc.) based on fundamental information:
- Volume of production and supply
- Volume of consumption and demand
- Potential problems if the case
- Potential opportunities if the case
- Geopolitical situation and prospects
- News which can influence behavior of commodities' prices
- Articles and researches which can influence behavior of commodities' prices
- Monitoring the price forecasts of major Investment banks
- Analyzing and identifying the interrelation between all above components for preparing the forecast of the price for commodities
Job requirements:- Education - Finance and Economics
- High skills in fundamental analysis of financial information with focus on commodities, FOREX and bonds.
- Capabilities and experience in working with Bloomberg, Reutors and also such Exchanges/markets like CME, ICE, OTC etc.
- Highly focused on accomplishing result.
- Work experience in financial/investment domain - min. 5 years.
- High level of English language