Our Client is a leading global player in providing superior industrial products and solutions, with a long standing history.
It is the world's largest provider within various high-technology products and services, systems and solutions to a variety of industries, with a range of premium brand names.
The Group has been known for long for its outstanding technical expertise, highly innovative products and for delivering excellence in production and in quality of products. The Group has a number of manufacturing facilities in Poland, including plant near Rzeszow.
Due to further dynamic development and expansion of the production lines our Client is at present looking for R&D Engineers (a few positions) for this location.
Location: near Rzeszów
Your future role:
R&D Engineer will be responsible for the development of the best commercial products according to the guidelines of the Regional Director of RD&E, and compatible with other operational directives of the group and companies operating with the EMEA region.
- Continuous development of the company products, supervision of technical documentation, update of drawings, including the approval of the first product
- Management / support in product testing and its certifications by independent certification bodies products to ensure that the company complies with statutory laws and regulations, specifications and related directives
- Supporting all departments to product certification and development of the FMEA
- Supporting the production department by providing engineering knowledge, technical documentation, procedures and related standardized work
- Participation in the quality clinics (QCPC) and reporting quality problems at the agreed time
- Promotion and management of projects affecting the development and approval of projects and similar activities
- Open promoting continuous improvement in order to improve product quality.
Job requirements:Job requirements:
- Education in engineering, mechanical engineering or chemical engineering; or equivalent
- Good knowledge of English and high interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of engineering processes associated with machining, metal components or chemical components
- Knowledge of CAD, preferably knowledge of SOLIDWORKS (2009 or later version) and experience with product technical documentation
- Good verbal communication and the ability to provide information in writing
- Practice in the field of Design and Process FMEA
- Knowledge of industrial quality standards and processes
- Experience with quality tools such as Six Sigma, 5S, Kaizen would be a plus