Our Client is a part of a large manufacturing group, a leading global player in providing superior industrial products and solutions. It is the world's largest provider of various high-technology products, services and solutions to a variety of industries, with a range of premium brand names.
The Group has been known for its outstanding technical expertise, highly innovative products and for delivering excellence in production and in quality of products.
The Group has different manufacturing facilities in Poland, including the plant near Rzeszow. At present, due to further development our Client is looking for highly qualified and committed engineers for the position of
Location: near Rzeszów
Your future role:Your Mission will be to manage production technologies and processes in order to meet the requirements of clients and ensure optimum capacity.
Processes include powder painting, coating, filling chemicals, welding, assembly.
- Selection of the best technology from the point of view of the product requirements and installed capacity
- Development, implementation and modifications of the production processes and of the accompanying documentation
- Working out instructions for the individual job posts
- Continuous monitoring and optimization of processes in view of achieving the clients’ needs as well as targeted capacity, efficiency and utilization of machines
- Detection and analysis of defects in the production process, development and implementation of corrective actions
- Solid technical university education (chemical or mechanical process engineering, industrial apparatus, materials engineering)
- Good English language skills, ability to work in the international environment
- Excellent decision taking skills and ability to efficiently cope with challenges
- Good communication and team work skills
- Good computer skills (esp. Excel, design software)
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing (Kaizen) would be an asset.
Our client offers:Our Client's Offer:
- Great challenges in the international professional work environment
- Attractive remuneration backed by the company benefits package
- Opportunities for career development including vast offer of professional trainings, possibility of financing studies within the Employee Scholar Program, etc.
- Good atmosphere and stability of employment