Financial Controller – Manager
Your future role:
Our Client is an international manufacturing company that offers world’s class, technologically highly advanced products. The group is well known for their technological excellence and innovation. They have production operations in Europe and outside, one of them is a large plant located in Poland. Due to further dynamic development we are now looking for professional and committed individuals to take up the position of Financial Controller - Manager. This position will be based in Lublin.
As a leader of the Controlling team the Financial Controller will be responsible for monitoring of the achievement of the company production and commercial goals, their variances towards the standards and suggesting the corrective actions.
- Leading the controlling team of up to about 10 people
- Operative plant controlling, monitoring of productions and total costs by product line
- Providing of various periodical and on-demand reports for the management
- Participation in the month-end closing procedures
- Coordination of the process of business forecasting and budgeting
- Improving standards of the management reporting as well as the accounting and controlling methodologies in line with the company business operating model
- Management and development of the financial and controlling functionalities of SAP
- Work closely with the CFO and other functions to provide an integrated finance function in order to support and suggest recommendations to add value to the business.
Our client offers:The Profile:
The candidate is a qualified controller with experience in the finance department of a complex international production company, an expert SAP user, experienced in leading a team of people.
- About 5-8 years of experience in controlling and financial analysis in a complex manufacturing environment, advanced business acumen
- Excellent SAP expertise • Knowledge of international accounting standards (e.g. IAS)
- Ability to analyze, compare and interpret facts and figures quickly • Advanced Excel, knowledge of Hyperion would be a plus
- Reliable, accurate, with attention to detail
- Communicative, flexible and task oriented, with excellent professional standards, committed and loyal
- Experienced and able to lead and develop the controlling team
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- University degree in finance, quantitative methods, MIS, economics, etc.