Location: close to Lublin
Your future role:Our Client is an international engineering company that offers world’s class, technologically advanced products, some of which are global leaders in their niche. The group is well known for their technological excellence and innovation. They have production plants in Europe and outside, one of them is located in Poland.
Due to further dynamic development we are now looking for professional and committed engineers to take up the position of Buyers. This position will be based near Lublin.
- Master engineering degree,
- Up to 2 years of experience as a buyer of technical components, preferably gained in the automotive sector;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Technical knowledge of mechanical components and good understanding of mechanical component production system would be a strong asset;
- High integrity, ability to influence, excellent negotiation skills;
- Proactive attitude, ability to act quickly and decisively;
- Very good communication skills across all the levels of the company, within the Group and with the suppliers;
- Team player.
Our client offers:Duties:
- Management of suppliers within the assigned range of material supplies, locally and abroad;
- Management of deliveries to ensure supplies for the production needs;
- Negotiations of contracts and of terms of urgent deliveries with suppliers;
- Continuous search for new suppliers, selection and management of the contracts performance;
- Management of the assigned budgets;
- Cooperation with other units re. deliveries and solving current problems;
- Ensuring compliance at all levels.