Our Client is a Finnish company, a pioneer in the application of laser technology in Finland that offers laser cutting services to manufacturing clients in metal working, mining, construction, furniture and electric and electronic industries.
Due to their unique capabilities they are able to provide sophisticated customized solutions of the highest quality.
The company is a part of a larger industrial group which has turnover of over 60 million EUR and employs 240 skilled professionals. As their operations started in 1989, now they have service units in ten different locations in Finland and also in Russia and Poland.
They are the leading expert in laser and water jet cutting and laser welding in Finland, provider of customized solutions to the clients. They offer an outstanding quality assurance system and their way of working is confirmed by the quality and environmental certificates granted to the company. The comprehensiveness of their services guarantees fast and flexible deliveries.
Being a genuinely customer-orientated organization, with a versatile machine park, service network and experience in demanding tasks gave them a strong position on the market and bond of trust with their customers.
Your future role:Sales Specialist will be responsible for the advisory sales of laser cutting services on the territory of Poland and potentially also in the neighbor countries. Their services are customized solutions mainly sold to the machine-construction industries. This will be a new position as the company is growing.
The production facility is located in Poznań from where the Sales Specialist will be operating.
The company is flexible to offer tailor-made cutting services to different customer’s needs therefore the Sales Specialist will be also responsible for advising his clients in this area.
- Identification of clients and their needs on the territory of Poland and possibly nearest countries such as e.g. Germany
- Preparation of offers according to the technical requirements of the clients
- Cooperation with the Production Manager to ensure that the services are properly delivered to the clients
- Developing and maintaining long-term relations with the clients and prospects
- Acting as a trustworthy partner for the clients with the ability to professionally advise them in the area of laser cutting technologies
- About 2-5 years of experience in technical advisory sales
- Good understanding of the laser cutting, bending and welding is highly appreciated
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Education – preferred technical, at least B.Sc
- Target orientated, with excellent sales skills, proactive attitude and persistence
- Committed and reliable, with good communication skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to communicate in English; German would be a plus